$1000 Winter Wardrobe Terms and Conditions
- Promotion commences 04/06/20 at 7.45pm AEST.
- Entries close 11.59pm AEDT 14/06/20.
- Entries submitted and received after this time will not be accepted.
Notification of Winner
- Winner will be notified via email and announced via social media by 16/06/20.
- Winner/s will be chosen at the offices of Obus by 5pm AEDT 16/06/20.
- Obus reserves the right to draw additional valid reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn and Obus elects to draw upon such reserve entries.
- Total prize value is $1000. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- One entry per email address.
- Obus reserves the right to edit the rules of the competition at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, supported or run by Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering this competition you will be added to our electronic mailing list. Email address must be subscribed to the Obus mailing list at the date the competition is drawn to be deemed a valid entry. Your details including email address will not be shared with any third party.
The Obus story
For over 20 years, founder and creative director Kylie Zerbst and her team have produced many coveted collections, each one thoughtfully designed and curated to form a wardrobe of must have styles.
The concept of travel is constant theme woven within Obus collections, each an exciting new journey inspired by designer Zerbst's personal wanderings.
A mainstay of the Melbourne fashion landscape, Obus is synonymous with ease of wear, pared back tailoring and a constantly changing palette of unexpected colours.
Clothing made by Obus is of exceptional quality, featuring natural fibres and exclusive prints, and the mainstay of its collections are manufactured in Melbourne, helping to support the local industry and economy.