Shipping + Delivery
After placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with an order number and an itemised receipt of your purchase.
We aim to pack your order within 24-48 hours of placing your order outside of weekends/public holidays/sale/promotional periods.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of orders we receive, we are unable to combine orders if placed seperately.
After your order has been packed, you will then receive a shipping confirmation with your tracking details.
It is our intention to fulfill all orders in a timely and efficient manner.
On occasion, during launch/sale/promotion periods when we have high traffic on our website, it can result in an oversell. If this occurs, you will be notified via email and a refund will be processed. It is not our intention to upset anyone, but sadly sometimes technology doesn't keep up!
If you have entered an incorrect shipping address this can be changed in your online profile. Log in to your account and click on "view addresses" to enter the correct address connected to your account.
* Please note, our warehouse is not operational over the weekend or on Public Holidays. Orders placed on the weekend will be packed on the Monday.
Pre Sale OrdersIf you have placed an order with pre sale + readily available items, all items will be posted together once we have delivery of the pre sale items.
Deliveries During Covid - 19Domestic delivery information that may be affected by Covid-19 can be found here.
International delivery information that may be affected by Covid-19 can be found here.
|Click + Collect - Northcote Store - see below for further details||$50+||FREE|
Same Day Delivery - available Mon-Fri selected suburbs. Please see below T's + C's
|ANY||from $10 see table below for details|
|Australia - Regular Post||under $100||$10|
|Australia - Regular Post||$100+||FREE|
|Australia - Express Post||ANY||$15|
|New Zealand||under $300||$20|
|Rest of World||under $300||$30|
|Rest of World||$300+||FREE|
International Shipping charges above do not include possible taxes and charges imposed by the country of origin or destination. The responsibility of costs incurred for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may occur rest solely with the customer.
*Please note we are currently experiencing delivery delays due to Covid-19.
Deliveries are posted Monday-Friday during business hours. Purchases made on weekends or public holidays will generally be processed over the next 2-3 business days.
Please allow 10-14 business days from dispatch to Australian metropolitan addresses. Regional areas may vary.
During peak times and sale or promotional periods, please allow additional time for your order to be processed - thank you for your patience!
Please allow at least 24 hours from receiving your shipping confirmation, for tracking information to become available.
We highly recommend signing up for an Australia Post and Sendle account so you can receive updates on your delivery.
Our parcels are signature on delivery and will not be left at the address if you are not home. The parcel will be taken to the nearest post office if Australia Post is the carrier. If your carrier is Sendle, a card will left to collect from a collection point.
If you would prefer your parcel to have 'authority to leave' at your address, please make a note at checkout . Please note that it is at your own risk if you choose to request this option + Obus bears no responsibility of lost or stolen parcels.
Obus recommends customers provide a secure delivery address eg. your place of employment or using Australia Post Parcel Locker service or Australia Post Parcel Collect at participating Post Offices. Both services are free of charge.
Please refer to the Australia Post website in regards to shipping time frames in the current Covid-19 climate. Please be aware that any delays with your purchase are out of our control unfortunately. Refer to your tracking details to be aware of any updates to the arrival of your parcel.
Obus bears no responsibility in parcels being delayed by our courier partners.
Obus bears no responsibility for lost or stolen packages.
Same Day Delivery
- We are pleased to offer same day delivery to our customers, who are located within the designated radius of our warehouse in Fitzroy North.
- This service is available between Monday – Friday only. Same day delivery is not available on Public Holidays.
- Cost is from $10
- Orders need to be placed by 11am, in order to receive your parcel that day.
- When your parcel has been shipped, you will receive an email and text notification. Your order will be trackable via our Delivery Partners app.
- Whilst every endeavour will be made to fulfill your order and ship on time, on occasion there may be delays that are outside of our control. If in the event your order is not received on the same day, your shipping fee will be refunded to you, using the method that you paid.
- Our parcels are SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY. We highly recommend only using the Same Day Service if you are going to be home. If our courier is unable to deliver your parcel and results in the parcel being returned to the warehouse, a $15 charge will apply. Your parcel will then be sent by regular post. Obus bears no responsibility for lost or stolen parcels.
- Our courier partner aims to deliver within 4 hours of collection from Obus Online with 7pm as the latest delivery time.
- We are unable to deliver to Hospitals, Shopping Centres, Airports, Attractions + Theatres.
- In the unfortunate event our warehouse suffers a closure due to illness or unforeseen circumstances and we are unable to offer the same day service, a team member will be in touch to discuss options with you.
- During some Sale/Promotional periods, same day delivery may not be available.
$10 Rate Suburbs
|Brunswick||Brunswick East||Brunswick West|
|Princes Hill||Ascot Vale||Prahran|
|Essendon||Pascoe Vale South||North Melbourne|
|Ivanhoe||Ivanhoe East||Heidleberg West|
$15 Rate Suburbs
|Essendon West||Yallambie||View Bank|
|Balwyn||Pascoe Vale||Avondale Heights|
|Malvern||Port Melbourne||St Kilda East|
|Caulfield North||Albert Park||Camberwell|
|St Kilda||West Footscray||Canterbury|
|Mont Albert||Middle Park||Ripponlea|
|St Kilda West||Heidelberg||Heidelberg Heights|
|Niddrie||Mont Albert North||Coburg North|
|Caulfield Junction||Caulfield East|
Click + Collect
Click + Collect will be available from Thursday to Sunday between 11 - 4pm from our Northcote Store at 285 High St, Northcote.
Please await for your email confirmation before coming to the store.
Due to the current restrictions, we unfortunately cannot facilitate try ons while our store remains closed but open for outdoor trading only.
When you arrive at the store, please wear a mask + check in with the QR Code or fill in your details on the check in form, which will be located on a table at the entrance of the store. Have your email confirmation ready to show our team member for contactless collection.
Express Post with Australia Post is not currently next day, but is still quicker than regular post. Allow for 1-3 day delivery. Orders must be placed before midday in order for your parcel to leave the warehouse on the day of ordering.
Tracking your parcel
On your shipping confirmation email, there will be a tracking number attached.
Click on this to receive an update on the status of your delivery.
Receiving your parcel
We strongly recommend trying on your garments as soon as you can upon receiving. Our returns policy is that items must be returned within 14 days of receiving. You can find more details here in regards to our returns policy.
Received an incorrect item?
In the unfortunate event you have not received a correct item, please email us at email@example.com and will rectify straight away.