Language Of Flowers Jacket
- Utility jacket/shacket
- Relaxed, slightly oversized fit
- Full length sleeves, double press studs at cuffs
- Pleats at back for easy movement
- Chest patch pocket
- Statement front patch pockets with flaps
- Obus branded gold metal press snaps
- Contrast white topstitch detailing
- Contrast stripe lining in back yoke
- Straight hem with side splits stepped back hem
- Finishes below the hip
Size + Fit Advice
Ruth is 173cm tall and wears size 10. See size charts for measurements.
Fabrication + Care
Cotton Drill 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Made in Melbourne. Cold, gentle machine wash.
- TDTracey-Lee D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoFab transeasonal jacket in a stunning print
LOVE this jacket - gorgeous detail, beautifully made, in a stunning print that looks even better IRL. This is a great weight for spring, cotton drill fabric with a tiny bit of stretch. It is oversized, which is the design - I went for my normal size, but could have sized down - and it works great over a tshirt or a knit. I'd buy this style again in print or plain.
- BMbeata m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agolove love love
i purchased the trouser as well and the set is amazing. i have received so many complements. beautiful print and perfect for the milder days when out and about. highly recommend :)
- SESandy E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat jacket
Love the colours. Lovely lightweight jacket